Monday, December 20, 2010

The book I want to read ASAP


I 've just watched the movie for the second time and I can say,The Bridges of Madison County is the most beautiful love story ever told. It melts the heart. You can feel the love of the two characters burn off the screen. The setting is beautiful, the script is amazing, and the acting is in another league. A beautiful piece of art that will warm even the coldest heart. One of the greatest achievements is the simplicity of it. There is never too many distractions, never too much music, never any over acting. It is simple, allowing the brilliance of Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood to captivate your mind and heart in the most beautiful love story ever told. Someone said, 'it is as if they walked straight off the page' and this is exactly what it is like. They have turned the written form into the most stunning visual. A true piece of cinematic beauty and a film that is a timeless classic.
So I want to read the book and I hope I can feel the same way that I feel about the movie..